The Broadway is a £420m mixed-use development in Westminster, London SW1 that brings a new perspective on contemporary living with its collection of design-led luxury apartments creating a vibrant new living quarter. A far cry from its former life as the Metropolitan Police Headquarters in the 1960s, Squire & Partners’ minimalist urban design is inspired by the art deco grandeur of nearby Grade I-listed 55 Broadway that the geometric collection of buildings so neatly frames. Interiors specialists, NAINOA, are behind The Broadway’s inspiring, yet tranquil, communal and wellness areas.
The Client’s Requirements
The client required a special logistic company that had excellent knowledge and proven experience with a wide range of FF&E services, full concierge offering and diverse storage solutions. They needed to entrust every element of this move to a highly skilled team that would ensure every item was inspected, packed, documented, transported and stored with the level of care required at all times, whilst understanding the environment they were working in.
▪ Abels provided dedicated project management services throughout the process, planning each phase of the installationto the minutest detail.
▪ A separate consultation took place prior to completing the installation of various artworks.
▪ A full photographic inventory was produced by our specialist team using high resolution photography performed within our
dedicated staging area
▪ Items were packed by our highly trained technicians using only sustainable materials and ensuring that adequate protection of the external and internal fixtures & fittings was undertaken at all
▪ Bespoke cases were used for fragile, high-value items, such as ornate games tables and sculptures.
▪ Items designated for storage were diligently wrapped using various protective materials and safely stored in our state-of-the-art facility in London.
▪ Multiple installations to The Broadway, London were executed on time and completed by the deadlines instructed.
“NAINOA is an international architecture and design firm that only works with the best. Naturally, we partnered with Abels as we knew every item large or small would be handled with care leaving no room for error. Each delivery is checked for accuracy and quality and then safely stored until the time for white glove installation. Abels acted as our eyes and ears in London when our team could not be there and we are so grateful!” – Danny Little, NAINOA
Abels Moving Services exceptional planning and delivery of a range of bespoke FF&E services has seen a continued working partnership between, NAINOA and ourselves. This has led to further instruction and an ongoing partnership at The Broadway.
Contact us to discuss your bespoke FF&E requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 0164 100.