Abels’ Jordan Neave Attends the FIDI MiM2 Seminar
FIDI MiM2 Seminar
Dedicated to nurturing and developing our expertise in the removal and storage industry, Abels Moving Services were thrilled to be able to send their very own Jordan Neave to the most recent MiM2 (Masters in Moving and Mobility) Seminar in Barcelona for the opportunity to embrace valuable industry knowledge and to forge long-lasting business relationships – all alongside achieving one of the most renown removal accreditations in our industry!
Developed and organised by FIDI Global – the Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux – this weeklong event focused on a wide range of topics, from business strategies to innovative management techniques, all tailored to meet the unique needs of the moving service industry.
The result? A resounding success that put new and established international managers through an intensive programme of learning, allowing them to acquire new skills and develop new capabilities, and evolve their industry knowledge to provide a comprehensive service in the art of moving.
Empowering Skills in the Moving and Mobility Industry
Here at Abels, we believe that the most effective way of providing the best service is to invest into professionally training our staff. As a result, we are one the leading businesses in the removal and storage industry and provide expert services in both international removals and local removals with the expertise to accommodate bespoke moving services as well as state-of-the-art storage solution.
The MiM² provided us with another opportunity to develop our skills and enhance our service knowledge and so we were thrilled to be able to send our very own specialist:
“As an organisation, we were excited to take the opportunity for Jordan Neave to attend this MiM² course and to fully submerge himself into the experience and all that surrounded the week. We feel very fortunate to have some of the most talented young industry leaders of tomorrow here at Abels and we intend to continue to invest in their progression with a clear trajectory for the future.” – Kavan McCullagh
As an exclusive platform for young and developing international managers, the MiM² seminar covered a comprehensive array of topics essential for young, entry-level managers in the moving and mobility industry. These topics included:
1. Business Strategies in the Global Mobility Industry: In today’s rapidly evolving global landscape, understanding and adapting to business strategies is crucial. The seminar provided insights into the industry’s ever-changing dynamics.
2. The Impact of New Tech and Industry Trends: Keeping pace with technological advancements and industry trends is pivotal in providing the best services. MiM² seminar equipped Jordan and other attendees with the knowledge to embrace innovation.
3. Managerial Challenges and Conflict Situations: Managing a moving service isn’t always smooth sailing. The seminar empowered participants with the skills to handle challenging situations with grace.
4. Quality Management: Ensuring top-notch quality is non-negotiable in the moving industry. The seminar emphasized the importance of maintaining high standards in service delivery.
5. Personal Coaching on a Project Selected by the Company: Practical experience is invaluable. Attendees had the opportunity to apply their knowledge to a real project, enhancing their skills.
6. Innovative Management Techniques: To thrive in a competitive market, innovative management is essential. The seminar exposed participants to cutting-edge techniques that can be applied immediately.
Reflecting on Our Experience
With a plethora of topics covered and with the vast amount of knowledge to digest, it was not until the last day of the seminar, after meeting with some of the leading industry experts did Jordan have the time to reflect on his experiences:
“It was simply amazing. Attending the MiM² course was the clear next step for me in my personal and professional development. The seminars are so unique and tailor-made to our industry, providing a knowledge-based foundation compiled with tried and tested real-life experience from the Academy Trainers who are true champions within the relocation industry.” – Jordan Neave
Chantal Fera, FIDI Academy Manager, echoes the sentiment:
“Our FIDI Academy MiM² seminars are always a resounding success, and we hear the positive feedback not only from our students but also their managers. The MiM² seminar allows students to grow in their managerial roles and create valuable bonds with their peers from all over the world that go beyond business relations.” – Chantal Fera, Academy Manager
Abels Moving Services: Masters in the Art of Moving
The success of the MiM² seminar has been an experience Jordan won’t forget and has provided us with a wealth of resources and knowledge that can help optimise and enhance our services.
Contact us today to discuss your upcoming move and experience the Abels difference for yourself.