Moving Pets to Europe

Pet shipping crates

Shipping crates must conform to International Air Travel Association (IATA) standards, and they must be accompanied by appropriate food and drink, containers for which are usually attached to the shipping crate.

If you’re relocating your pet with Abels, our contractor will provide IATA-compliant crates. If you’re moving your pet by yourself, you can buy pet shipping crates from a number of sources, including Animal Instinct and Smylee Pets.

For further information please contact our Customer Services Centre which are available on 01842 816 600 or email.